HOW PARENTS SHOULD REACT TOWARDS OR LOOK AFTER THEIR CHILDREN

 PROMPT

I think parents should both love and like their children. Loving someone means caring about them and wanting what is best for them, while liking someone means enjoying their personality and wanting to spend time with them. I agree with Troy that parents should provide and take care of their children, but I also think children need emotional support and affection.

SUMMARY

Troy shows his love by providing for Cory, but he does not always show affection or understanding. Parents should provide for their children while also making them feel loved and supported.

REFLECTION

I believe children need more than food, clothes, and a home. They also need encouragement, attention, and someone they can talk to. A parent does not have to agree with everything their child does, but showing love and support can help build a stronger relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TROY'S COMPLAINT ABOUT THE UNFAIR JOB SYSTEM

SOMETHING THAT INFLUENCED MY DECISION AND HOW I CHANGED MY MIND