ANALYSIS ON HOW I ADAPTED TO THE DEMANDS OF THIS COURSE OVER THE PAST WEEK

PROMPT

Over the past week, I have adapted to the demands of this course by getting used to the frequent assignments and learning how to manage my time. At first, some of the prompts were a little difficult to understand, but I have gotten better at reading the questions carefully and organizing my answers. One strength I have is that I am willing to put all my effort into my work and ask for help when I do not understand something. One challenge I have noticed most of the time is keeping up with the assignments as they become more difficult. I will need to stay organized and manage my time so that I do not fall behind. 

SUMMMARY

During the past week, I have become more comfortable with the expectations of the course. My strength is that I am willing to work hard and get help when I need it. My assignments and managing my time as the course continues.

REFLECTION

This Prompt made me realize that adapting to a new course takes time. I have already learned how to handle the assignments better than I did at the beginning, I know that there may be harder assignments in the future, but I believe I can handle them if I stay focused, manage my time, and do not be afraid to ask for help.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TROY'S COMPLAINT ABOUT THE UNFAIR JOB SYSTEM

SOMETHING THAT INFLUENCED MY DECISION AND HOW I CHANGED MY MIND

HOW PARENTS SHOULD REACT TOWARDS OR LOOK AFTER THEIR CHILDREN