ANALYSIS ON HOW I ADAPTED TO THE DEMANDS OF THIS COURSE OVER THE PAST WEEK
PROMPT
Over the past week, I have adapted to the demands of this course by getting used to the frequent assignments and learning how to manage my time. At first, some of the prompts were a little difficult to understand, but I have gotten better at reading the questions carefully and organizing my answers. One strength I have is that I am willing to put all my effort into my work and ask for help when I do not understand something. One challenge I have noticed most of the time is keeping up with the assignments as they become more difficult. I will need to stay organized and manage my time so that I do not fall behind.
SUMMMARY
During the past week, I have become more comfortable with the expectations of the course. My strength is that I am willing to work hard and get help when I need it. My assignments and managing my time as the course continues.
REFLECTION
This Prompt made me realize that adapting to a new course takes time. I have already learned how to handle the assignments better than I did at the beginning, I know that there may be harder assignments in the future, but I believe I can handle them if I stay focused, manage my time, and do not be afraid to ask for help.
Comments
Post a Comment