A FENCE THAT I HAVE BUILT IN MY OWN LIFE

 PROMPT

A fence I have built in my life is being afraid to open up to people. Sometimes I keep my feelings to myself because I do not want to get hurt, judged, or misunderstood.

SUMMARY

My fence was meant to protect me from getting hurt emotionally and mentally. It helped me feel safer, but it also made it harder for me to trust people and let them get to know the real me.

REFLECTION

Like the fence in FENCES, my personal fence can protect me, but it can also hold me back. I am learning that it is okay to let trustworthy people in and not always keep my feelings behind a wall. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TROY'S COMPLAINT ABOUT THE UNFAIR JOB SYSTEM

SOMETHING THAT INFLUENCED MY DECISION AND HOW I CHANGED MY MIND

HOW PARENTS SHOULD REACT TOWARDS OR LOOK AFTER THEIR CHILDREN