MY EXPERIENCES, OBSERVATIONS AND BELIEFS ABOUT MONEY AND FAMILY

 PROMPT RESPONSE

I think adult children can ask their parents to borrow money when they really need help, but they should also try to handle their financial problems on their own. Family should be able to help each other when possible, but people should also learn to be responsible with their money and their needs.

SUMMARY

Lyons asks Troy for money because he needs financial help. I believe it is okay to ask family for help, as long as you don't depend on them all the time.

REFLECTION

I believe family should support each other during difficult times. However, as people get older, they should learn how to manage their own money and responsibilities. Asking for help sometimes does not mean someone is irresponsible but can simply mean they need support. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TROY'S COMPLAINT ABOUT THE UNFAIR JOB SYSTEM

SOMETHING THAT INFLUENCED MY DECISION AND HOW I CHANGED MY MIND

HOW PARENTS SHOULD REACT TOWARDS OR LOOK AFTER THEIR CHILDREN